Category:Hotels and pubs in Australia
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|The term hotel in Australia has two separate but linked meanings. First, it may mean "a place providing accommodation for visitors". Secondly, it may also mean a public house (pub), whether accommodation is provided or not. Please use this category for files relating to drinking establishments in Australia.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Hotels and pubs in Australia by name (631 C, 6 F)
- ► Pub signs in Australia (12 F)
- ► Hotels and pubs in Australia by state or territory (8 C, 1 F)
- ► Beer gardens in Australia (3 F)
- ► Former hotels and pubs in Australia (4 C, 9 F)