Category:House of Anjou
Izvor: Wikimedia Commons
The House of Anjou or Angevins has been used to refer to several different dynasties:
- The House of Ingelger, a Frankish noble family who asserted control over the County of Anjou independent of their Robertian feudal lords
- The House of Anjou, cognatic heirs of the House of Ingelger. The senior line became Kings of England and a junior line became Kings of Jerusalem in the 12th century
- The House of Plantagenet, the continuation of the senior line of the House of Anjou as Kings of England during the High and Late Middle Ages
- Angevin Empire, the Plantagenets' 12th century domains across the British Isles and western France
- The Capetian House of Anjou, a cadet branch of the House of Capet, who were Kings of Sicily, Naples, Hungary, Poland, Kings of Rus and Albania amongst others
- The House of Valois-Anjou, a cadet branch of the House of Valois, who were Kings of Naples and held territories such as Anjou, Maine, Piedmont and Provence
Italiano: Casata degli Angiò, o Angioini.
Ova kategorija ima sljedećih 50 podkategorija, od 50 ukupno.