Category:Hull to York Line
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This category is being discussed in accordance with Commons' Categories for discussion policies. This does not mean that any of the pages or files in the category will be deleted. They may, however, be recategorized.
English: Hull to York line may refer to:
- Pre 1965 : A train service over the Category:Hull to Scarborough line as far as Beverley, then over the Category:York to Beverley Line (service ended 1960s with closure of second line)
- Post 1965 : A train service over the Category:Hull and Selby Railway, then over part of the Category:Leeds and Selby Railway with a junction to York at either:
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Church Fenton railway station (6 F)
- ► Leeds and Selby Railway (5 C, 14 F)
- ► Melton Halt railway station (1 F)
- ► Ulleskelf railway station (2 F)