- Main Wikipedia article: Humber Imperial
The Imperial was a long wheelbase Super Snipe saloon finished by coachbuilders, generally Rootes Group member Thrupp and Maberly.
Imperial engine from 1936 to 1954 6-cylinder side valve 4086 cc output, 100-116 bhp
- 1936-1940 Snipe saloon wheelbase plus 8" —Flickr
- Mark I 1945-1948 Snipe saloon wheelbase plus 11½" —Flickr
- Mark II 1949-1953 Snipe saloon wheelbase plus 14½" —Flickr and Flickr
- Mark IV 1953-1954 Snipe saloon wheelbase plus 14½" Flickr
- 1964-1967 New Imperial with Snipe saloon wheelbase
— The Pullman is a limousine version of the Imperial, the same car with a division
Media in category "Humber Imperial"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.