From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- The Wall structures that are more than two of a kind are grouped into a specific sub-category: Main Gates (4), Pavillons (4), Secret Gates (5), Turrets (10), Poru (10)
- Subcategory Poru contains all the 10 structures named 포루 (poru) in Korean. There are colliding names: go to the subcategory and use the gallery for disambiguation.
- Subcategory Miscellany encompasses the other Wall structures: Flood gates (2), Beacon (1), Command Posts (2), Observation Towers (2 extent), Crossbow Platforms (2)
- Subcategory Yongdo encompasses everything related to the spur (including turrets).
- The two extent Guard Platforms (Jeokdae) are seen as substructures of the North Main Gate (Janganmun), and no sub category is attributed.
- Yongyeon (the pond outside the Wall, in front of Dongbukgangnu) is categorized with this Pavilion.
한국어: 사적 제3호 수원 화성.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
Pages in category "Hwaseong Fortress"
This category contains only the following page.