From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- The Wall structures that are more than two of a kind are grouped into a specific sub-category: Main Gates (4), Pavillons (4), Secret Gates (5), Turrets (10), Poru (10)
- Subcategory Poru contains all the 10 structures named 포루 (poru) in Korean. There are colliding names: go to the subcategory and use the gallery for disambiguation.
- Subcategory Miscellany encompasses the other Wall structures: Flood gates (2), Beacon (1), Command Posts (2), Observation Towers (2 extent), Crossbow Platforms (2)
- Subcategory Yongdo encompasses everything related to the spur (including turrets).
- The two extent Guard Platforms (Jeokdae) are seen as substructures of the North Main Gate (Janganmun), and no sub category is attributed.
- Yongyeon (the pond outside the Wall, in front of Dongbukgangnu) is categorized with this Pavilion.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Hwaseong Fortress"
This category contains only the following page.