From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Cargo ship
- Built by J. Koster Hzn. de Gideon Groningen, Netherlands
- Yard No: 119
- Launch Date:
- Date of completion:
- Length overall: 35,00 m
- Beam: 6,28 m
- Depth: 2,53 m
- Tons: 195
- DWT: 240
- Main engine: 4T 3 cil. Deutz (280x450)
- Speed: 8 kn
- 1929 Named: Express for S.M. Globus Rotterdam Flag: Netherlands
- Callsign: NRFM
- 1931 Sold to Wm. Müller & Co, Rotterdam
- Callsign: PEAU
- 1940-1945 Militairy service, e.g. Operation Neptune
- 1959 Sold to Pilon Delfzijl Renamed: Aegir Flag: Netherlands
- Callsign: PCEJ
- 1971 Laid up, later sold for scrap but sold and refit for sportfishing
- 1978 Sold to Radio Delmare, refit as transmittership Renamed: Radio Delmare Flag: Colombia.
- 1978 Transmitters confiscated Renamed: Paricompania
- 21.08.1978 transmitting again as Radio Delmare on MW 192 meter with 3 MW transmitters and 2 FM transmitters
- 11.09.1978 Lost anchors at gale force 8 Saved by tug Smithbank Confiscated in Maassluis.
- 1980 Laid up under arrest in Entrepothaven in Rotterdam
- 1981 Broken up at Zierikzee, Netherlands
Note: This category is currently empty. It was created as part of a set, for a consistent overall structure. Please don't delete it.
- Look up "IMO 5003760"