From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Hospital/church ship
- Built by NV Zaanlandsche Scheepsbouw Maatschappij, known as Czaar Peter Yard, Zaandam, Netherlands
- Yard number:462
- Keel: 22.12.1954
- Launch date: 07.05.1955
- Date of completion: 08.07.1955
- Length over all: 44,04 m
- Beam: 8,42 m
- Main engine: 6 cyl Brons diesel, 398 hp
- 1955 Named: De Hoop for the De Hoop Society Flag: Netherlands
- 1964 Out of service
- 1965 Sold to Institut Francais de Petrole, La Rochell, for ƒ 330.000 Renamed: Florence Flag: France
- Reconstructed to oceanic research vessel
- 1980 Renamed: Isabelle II Flag: Panama
- 1984 Renamed: Princess des Bahamas
- 1984 Sold to Sea Dancer Inc. Philadelphia Renamed: Paco Rabanne Flag: United States
- Callsign: WTP5481
- 1985 Rebuilt as passenger ship and used as cruise ship.
- 2005 Used as discoship in Rio Ozama, Dominican Republic
- Look up "IMO 5087259"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► De Hoop (ship, 1955) (1 F)