From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Maritime Administration type (C3-S-46a) hull
- Built by: National Steel and Shipbuilding Co., San Diego, CA.
- Keel: 1961
- Launched in 1961
- Completed: 1961
- GRT: 10,659 tons
- DWT: 12,832 tons
- Named: EXPORT BUYER for the Maritime Administration for operation by the American Export Lines Flag: United States
- Renamed: BUYER
- Reacquired by the Maritime Administration and laid up in reserve as part of the Maritime Administrations National Defense Reserve Fleet
- When activated Buyer (T-AK-2033) was assigned to the Military Sealift Command (MSC) as one of the Military Sealift Command's Modular Cargo Delivery System Ready Reserve Force (RRF) Ships
- When not activated Buyer was laid up in the National Defense Reserve Fleet and could be activated as needed
- Downgraded from the RRF (date unknown)
- Look up "IMO 5111036"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Buyer (ship, 1961) (1 F)