From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Look up "IMO 5277672"
- Ship Type: Coaster
- Shipbuilder: Scotts Bowling
- Yard No: 415
- Launch: 04.12.1956
- Built: 1957 for: Scottish Malt Distillers Ltd, Glasgow
- Port of Registry: Glasgow
- Propulsion: British Polar diesel engine 270 bhp
- Re-engined with a Kelvin 8cyl. turbo auxilliary engine
- Length: 26.5 m
- Breadth: 6 m
- Tonnage: 157 grt
- 1976: Sold to Glenlight Shipping Company.
- 1990: J. A. Hawco, Glasgow.
- 2002: Lying at Letterfrack Co. Galway, Ireland.
- 2003: New owners: Bogaert Marine Service, a shiprepair and dieselservice company. They will restore PIBROCH and operate her on the westcoast of Ireland.
- 09.2004: Still tied up at Letterfrack and rusting away.
- 04.2005: Still no sign of restoration. Although the owner lives onboard and want her lifted to repair the bottom.
- 2006: Status unchanged.
- 01.2006: It seems that PIBROCH is not floating anymore.
- 05.2006: The owner will scrap her.
- 06.2010: Demolition starts.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Pibroch (ship, 1957) (3 F)