From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Vickers-Armstrong, Barrow-in-Furness
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 10.06.1937
- Date of completion: 1937
- Length over all: 202.5 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 25 m
- Draught: m
- GRT: 23,732
- Sail area:
- Main engine:
- Speed: 20 kn
- Passengers: 530-1st and 450-tourist class passengers.
- 1937 Named: STRATHEDEN for the P&O Line
- 24.12.1937 Maiden voyage to Australia
- 1939 Served as a troopship
- 12.02.42 Having embarked troops dep King George V dock Glasgow for "Clyde Anchorage"
- 16.02.42 Departed Clyde Anchorage in Convoy WS16
- 01.03.42 Arrived Freetown (fuel and fresh water)
- 06.03.42 Departed Freetown
- 21.03.42 Arrived Durban (R & R including daily route marches through the city!)
- 25.03.42 Departed Durban
- 08.04.42 Arrived Bombay
- 1946 Reconditioned
- 07.47 Resumed her P&O Line service.
- 1964 Sold to John S. Latsis, Piraeus Renamed: HENRIETTA LATSIS
- 1966 Renamed: MARIANNA LATSIS.
- 1969 Scrapped at Spezia.
- Look up "IMO 5342269"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Stratheden (ship, 1937) (3 F)