From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Whale catcher
- Built by: Hayashikane Zosen K. K. Shimonoseki Shipyard, Japan
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Loa: 68.37 m
- Lpp: 61.00 m
- B: 9.90 m
- D: 5.30 m
- d: 4.40 m
- GRT: 758.33
- NT: 236.62
- named Toshi Maru No.16 for Taiyo Gyogyo K. K.
- Flag: Japan
- Transferred to Nippon Kyodo Hogei K. K.
- Transferred to Nippon Hogei K. K.
- out of service
- presented to Oshika Town, Miyagi
- started exhibition in Oshika Whale Land at Ayukawa-hama, Oshika, Miyagi, Japan
- stopped exhibition by the Great East Japan Earthquake
- Look up "IMO 5365704"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Toshi Maru No.16 (ship, 1958) (1 F)