From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Type||Fruitcarrier (add this type to the list)|
|Built by||Elsinore yard|
|Length overall||96.9 m (106 yd)|
|Beam||12.8 m (14 yd)|
|Gross register tonnage||1862 register tons|
- 1935 Launched as PACIFIC REEFER but delivered as YRSA for Lauritzen Flag: Denmark.
- 1936 Renamed AFRICAN REEFER
- 1941 Renamed ROAMER for U.S.MARITIME COMMISSION as military supply ship.
- 1946 Returned to Lauritzen Renamed: AFRICAN REEFER
- 1963 Scrapped.
- Look up "IMO 5608272"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► African Reefer (ship, 1935) (empty)