From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: 4 mast barque
- Order date:
- Built by: J.Reid & Co, Glasgow, Whiteinch, United Kingdom
- Yard No: 327
- Keel laid:
- Launch date:
- Date of completion:
- Length over all: 349.4 ft (106.5 m)
- LPP: 310.6 ft (94.7 m)
- Beam: 43.3 ft (13.2 m)
- Draught: 24.5 ft (7.5 m)
- GRT: 2456
- NET: 2144
- Main engine: None
- 1903 Named: MNEME for B.Wencke Söhne, Hamburg Flag: Germany
- 1906 Sold to Rhederei Akt. Gesellschaft von 1896, Hamburg. Flag: Germany
- 1907 Sold to F. Laeisz shipping company in Hamburg Renamed POMMERN, Flag: Germany
- 1923 Sold to Gustaf Erikson Flag: Finland
- 1939 Laid up during World War II in Mariehamn
- 1944 Used as a granary in Stockholm, returned to Mariehamn after the war.
- 1953 Presented by the Erikson family to the city of Mariehamn, now in "Alands Sjöfartsmuseum", Mariehamn.
- Look up "IMO 5618224"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Pommern (ship, 1903) (30 F)