From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Builder: General Dynamics Shipyard, Quincy, Mass.
- Awarded: October 31, 1968
- Keel laid: March 3, 1971
- Launched: February 27, 1972
- Delivered: September 26, 1972
- Purchased by MARAD: September 13, 1986
- Length: 266 meters
- Beam: 32 meters
- Draft: 11.9 meters
- Displacement: approx. 57,290 long tons full load
- Speed: 16+ knots
- Aircraft: none but area between deckhouse and smokestacks may be used as landing platform
- Armament: none
- Capacity: 38 barges
- Propulsion system: boilers and two steam turbines
- Propellers: one
- Crew: 36 (when activated)
- Homeport: Norfolk, Va.
- 1972 Name: ALMERIA LYKES for Lykes Bros Steamship Company Flag: United States
- 07.1986 Sold to Maritime Administration (MARAD). Renamed CAPE MAY (T-AKR 5063). Assigned to Military Sealift Command's Ready Reserve Force
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Cape May (ship, 1972) (2 F)