From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- IMO Number: 7925302
- MMSI Number: 338990000
- Callsign: WRPH
- Shipyard: Atlantic Marine Shipyard, Fort George Island, near Jacksonville, FL
- Constructed: 1980
- Ship type: Rescue/Salvage ship
- Length: 53.6 metres (176 ft)
- Beam: 11.3 metres (37 ft)
- Draft: 3.1 metres (10 ft)
- Dead Weight: 1,052 tons (957 metric tons)
- Flag: United States
- 1980: Hull laid down, commissioned by Connecticut Bank. Specially built for the purpose of retrieving Space Shuttle SRBs.
- 1981: Launched, named UTC Liberty and turned over to United Towing.
- 1984: Acquired by NASA, renamed M/V Liberty Star.
- Source: Miramar Ship Index
- Look up "IMO 7925302"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Liberty Star (tugboat, 1981) (17 F)