From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: 3-mast bark
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Astilleros & Talleres Celaya SA, Bilbao, Spain
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 1982
- Date of completion: 29.07.1982
- Length over all: 90.5 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 12 m
- Draught: m
- Sail area: 2368 m2
- Main engine:
- Speed: kn
- 1982 Named: CELAYA for the Mexican Navy Flag: Mexico
- Renamed: CUAUHTÉMOC Flag: Mexico
- 1995 Major refit of the ship and rigging.
Cuauhtémoc has been the proud winner of the Tall Ships’ Races on two occasions.
- Look up "IMO 8107505"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► ARM Cuauhtémoc (ship, 1982) (3 C, 88 F)