From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Look up "IMO 8833867"
Stalwart Class Ocean Surveillance Ship
- Built by: Tacoma Boat Building Co., Tacoma, WA.
- Laid down: 1985-01-26
- Launched: 1985-07-16
- Completed: 1985-11-26, assigned to the Military Sealift Command (MSC) and placed in service as INDOMITABLE T-AGOS-7
- 2002-12-02 Placed out of service and struck from the Naval Register
- 2002-12-09 Transferred to the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration
- 2003-05-20 Renamed: MCARTHUR II R330 Homeport Seattle, WA.