From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- For the category related to the Churches, see Category:Churches.
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Iglesias, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Iglesias and All pages with titles containing "Category:Iglesias"
Iglesias is a word meaning "Churches" in Spanish. It may refer to:
- Iglesias (Burgos), a town in Burgos province, Castile and León, Spain
- Iglesias (Italy), a town in Carbonia-Iglesias province, Sardinia
- Province of Carbonia-Iglesias, a province in Sardinia, Italy
- Álex de la Iglesia, Spanish film director
- Cristina Iglesias, Spanish sculptress
- Enrique Iglesias, Spanish singer, son of Julio
- Enrique V. Iglesias, Uruguayan economist
- Francisco Ignacio Ruiz de la Iglesia, Spanish baroque painter
- José María Iglesias, president of Mexico
- Juan Iglesias, Cuban-American composer and entertainer
- Juan Ignacio Pérez Iglesias, Spanish scientist
- Julio Iglesias, Spanish singer
- Madalena Iglésias, Portugues singer
- Miguel Iglesias, Peruvian soldier and politician
Media in category "Iglesias"
This category contains only the following file.
- Iglesias santiago tala...