Category:Images by the language of legend
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This meta category should only contain other categories. Files should either be in the relevant subcategory or in the parent category.|
English: A legend or key is text that describes the symbols, colours, etc., used on an image. Often found on diagrams or maps, and occasionally on labelled photographs.
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- ► Legend in Dutch (1 C, 11 F)
- ► Legend in Kannada (3 C)
- ► Legend in Malayalam (3 C)
- ► Legend in Polish (3 C, 2 F)
- ► Legend in Russian (3 C, 2 F)
- ► Legends in Welsh (1 C)