Category:Institute of Education and Celtic Culture, Dingle
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: This was first built as a Presentation Convent in 1877 by the Irish architect J. J. McCarthy. The chapel was added by his son C. J. McCarthy in 1886. Particularly interesting are the stained glass windows by Harry Clarke which were added in 1922 to the chapel. Since 1998 the building belongs to the Institute of Education and Celtic Culture (Díseart).