From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Jablanica, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Jablanica and All pages with titles containing "Category:Jablanica"
Jablanica may mean:
- Jablanica, Bosnia and Herzegovina - a municipality in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Jablanica Reservoir - a reservoir in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Jablanica Bridge - a bridge over Neretva in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Jablanica District - a district of Serbia
- Jablanica (Boljevac) - a village in municipality of Boljevac, Serbia
- Jablanica (Struga) - a village in municipality of Struga, Republic of Macedonia
- Jablanica Mountain - a mountain in Albania and the Republic of Macedonia