From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Giovanni Jacopo Caraglio (1500–1565)|
|Alternative names||Gian Jacopo Caraglio, Jan Jakub Caraglio, Caralius, Caral,
Jacobus Parmensis, Jacobus Veronensis
Italian-Polish graphic artist and jeweller
|Date of birth/death||1500-1505|
|Location of birth/death||Verona||Kraków|
|Work period||High Renaissance|
|Work location||Kraków (1522-1565), Vilnius (1552)|
English: Giovanni Jacopo Caraglio (c. 1500-1565) known also as Jacobus Parmensis and Jacobus Veronensis, was an eminent Italian engraver, born at Verona. A pupil of Raimondi, he engraved on gems and medals as well as copperplate, after the works of Raphael, Titian, Michelangelo, and other the great masters.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Jacopo Caraglio"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Jacopo Caraglio"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Caraglio Medal of Sigi...
- Bordone Gian Jacopo Ca...
- Apollo e Giacinto - 15...
- Apollo e Giacinto - co...
- Caraglio Cameo of Bona...
- Caraglio Cameo of Sigi...
- Caraglio Voyeurism.jpg
- G. caraglio, regina ba...
- Hercules killing the H...
- Jacopo Caraglio - Batt...
- Jacopo Caraglio - Diog...
- The Martyrdom of Saint...