From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/John Evans, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:John Evans and All pages with titles containing "Category:John Evans"
John Evans may refer to:
- John Evans (1823–1908), archaeologist and geologist from the United Kingdom
- John Hugh Evans (1833-1866), Wesleyan minister from Wales
- John Evans (1840-1897), Wesleyan minister and writer from Wales
- John Rhys Evans (1930-2010), male opera singer from Wales
- John Evans, English name of I. D. Ffraid (1810-1875), poet and Methodist from Wales
- John Evans Brown (1827-1895), 19th-century Member of Parliament in New Zealand
- John Arthur Evans, complete name of Arthur Evans (1851-1941), archaeologist from the United Kingdom
- John Evans Atta Mills, name assumed by John Atta Mills (1944-), former President of Ghana
- John Evans Atta Mills High Street, a street in Accra (Ghana) named after former President J.E.A. Mills