From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/John Evans, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:John Evans and All pages with titles containing "Category:John Evans"
John Evans may refer to:
- John Evans, also known as I.D. Ffraid, (1810-1875), Welsh poet and methodist
- Sir John Evans KCB, FRS, (17 November 1823 – 31 May 1908) was an English archaeologist and geologist.
- John Evans Brown, (16 February 1827 – 9 July 1895) was a 19th-century Member of Parliament in New Zealand
- John Hugh Evans, Wesleyan minister from Wales.
- John Evans, 1840-1897, Wesleyan minister and writer from Wales.
- Sir Arthur John Evans FRS FREng (8 July 1851 – 11 July 1941) was an English archaeologist most famous for unearthing the palace of Knossos on the Greek island of Crete
- John Rhys Evans, 1930-2010, Welsh opera singer
- Jonny Evans, (born 1988), Northern Irish footballer with Manchester United
- Former Ghanan president John Evans Atta Mills and John Evans Atta Mills High Street (Accra), a street named after him