Category:John Walter Museum

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Logo du Répertoire canadien des lieux patrimoniaux.svg
Logo du Répertoire canadien des lieux patrimoniaux.svg
English: The John Walter Historic Area comprises three residences situated on roughly 46 hectares of land on the south side of the North Saskatchewan River in Edmonton's River Valley Walterdale district. The earliest two buildings date from 1875 and 1884 and are both one and one-half storey log cabins composed of squared horizontal logs with dovetail joints. The 1901 House is a large, balloon-framed house of milled lumber featuring prominent gable end trims. The John Walter Historic Area is owned and operated as an interpretive site by the City of Edmonton.

Media in category "John Walter Museum"

The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.