Category:Kavaliershaus (Pfaueninsel)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Deutsch: Das Kavaliershaus auf der Pfaueninsel, 1803–1804 von Friedrich Karl Krüger erbaut und 1824–1826 durch Schinkel der südliche Turm umgebaut, dabei die gotische Fassade mit Maßwerkfenstern (1520 geschaffen) des abgebrochenen Schlieffschen Hauses in der Brodbänkengasse 14 in Danzig eingebaut. Im Zuge des Wiederaufbaus der Danziger Rechtstadt wurde eine Replik des Schlieffschen Hauses errichtet.
English: The Kavaliershaus (house for Peacock Island Palace servants) on Peacock Island, erected by Friedrich Karl Krüger between 1803 and 1804, from 1824 to 1826 Karl Friedrich Schinkel extended the southern tower integrating the Gothic traceries of 1520 from the demolished Schlieff House, originally on Brodbänkengasse 14 (today's ulica Chlebnicka) in Danzig. After World War II a replica of the Schlieff House was erected in Gdańsk in the course of the reconstruction of the old city.

Media in category "Kavaliershaus (Pfaueninsel)"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.