Category:Kentish Town West railway station

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Kentish Town West railway station, on the North London Line, is in Prince of Wales Road in the London Borough of Camden. It is in Travelcard Zone 2. The station and all trains serving it are operated by London Overground. It opened on 1 April 1867 as "Kentish Town", was renamed "Kentish Town West" on 2 June 1924, and closed following a serious fire on 18 April 1971. Despite an announcement in 1976 that the closure would be permanent, it was rebuilt and re-opened on 5 October 1981.