From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Khmer architecture — of the Khmer Empire.
- Of the period from the latter half of the 8th century CE to the first half of the 15th century.
- Erected in present day Cambodia and parts of Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Burma, and Malaysia.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Devata in Khmer architecture (2 C, 70 F)
- ► Face towers (1 C, 97 F)
- ► Gates in Angkor (1 C, 6 F)
- ► Oudong (10 F)
- ► Prangs (2 C)
Media in category "Khmer architecture"
This category contains only the following file.
- The corbel span of Spe...