Category:Kilcar Old Church

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Old St. Carthach's Church in Kilcar which was already in ruins in 1622 but continued to be used until 1828 when a new church within the village was built. The church is located at the site of an early Christian monastery, founded by St. Carthach in the 6th century.

Media in category "Kilcar Old Church"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.