From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Built in 1783 Kilmodan Church (or Kilmodan Kirk) in Clachan of Glendaruel, Kilmodan, is constructed to a Georgian T-plan design. A category B listed building, the walls are inset with shields from the previous church on the site and one is inscribed and dated 'SDC/1610.' There is also a memorial to Rev John Maclaurin (Minister there from 1689-1699) and his notable sons (one of whom was Colin_Maclaurin). It has a rendered front and both the ends and rear are harled. The building underwent complete restoration in 1983.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Kilmodan Carved Stones (15 F)
Media in category "Kilmodan Church"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.