Category:Kimcote and Walton
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Kimcote and Walton is a parish situated in Leicestershire, approximately 4 miles north east of Lutterworth. The villages of Kimcote and Walton combine to form one parish, with all Saints Parish Church being situated in Kimcote. The parish was the base for many stockingers during the 19th Century. Walton once had a church but it was defunct in about 1630. Walton still has a Baptist Chapel and a Public House, the Dog and Gun.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Walton, Leicestershire (11 F)
Media in category "Kimcote and Walton"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.