Category:Knight's Hall of the Pidhirtsi Castle
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Originally, this room was used as a dining room, hence its name izba stołowa. The walls were covered with stucco decorations depicting panoplia (1640-1660). In the 18th-century, the hall was decorated with a rich collection of weapons. Furnishings included 40 complete sets of armor, mace of hetman Rzewuski inlaid with precious stones and a mace adorned with a Latin inscription Dextra Joannis vicit ad Viennam, collection of trophies captured at the Battle of Vienna (1683), Polonaise carpet, two 18th-century clocks in the style of Louis XV, 70 portraits of prominent individuals and representatives of the families who owned the castle.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Knight's Hall of the Pidhirtsi Castle"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.