Category:LMS Fowler Class 4F
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Main Wikipedia article: LMS Fowler Class 4F
Important note on identification
- Numbers: LMS Built engines (this category re Numbers are (4)4027-4556/61-(4)4606. Midland built engines go in category:Midland Railway 3835 Class. These are numbered (4)3835-(4)4026. The ex-S&DJR engines are (4)4557-61.
- Left v. right hand drive. The LMS engines are left hand drive, the Midland engines are right hand drive. On LMS engines there is a lever, (I think it's the reversing lever), on the left hand side, visible under the boiler. On Midland engines, it's on the right hand side.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► LMS Fowler Class 4Fs on the Fen Line (1 F)
Media in category "LMS Fowler Class 4F"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Balornock Junction fre...
- Balornock (St Rollox)...
- Bury Socialist outburs...
- Derby 3 works 2068047...
- Derby 6 works 2067997...
- Hassop station up empt...
- Kirkby-in-Ashfield Eas...
- Royston & Notton 2 sta...
- Royston & Notton Stati...
- Swindon Locomotive Wor...
- Wellingborough (London...