Category:LST-1073 Outagamie County (ship, 1945)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- USS LST-1073
- Laid down, 20 February 1945, at Bethlehem Hingham Shipyard, Hingham, MA.
- Launched, 22 March 1945
- Commissioned, USS LST-1073, 17 April 1945
- Decommissioned, 5 August 1946, at San Francisco, CA.
- Laid up in the Pacific Reserve Fleet, Astoria, OR.
- Recommissioned, at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, Bremerton, WA,., 3 November 1950
- Named USS Outagamie County (LST-1073), 1 July 1955
- Recommissioned, 3 November 1960, at Bremerton Naval Shipyard, Bremerton, WA.
- Decommissioned, 21 May 1971, at Orange, TX.
- Transferred on loan to Brazil, renamed, Garcia D'Avilla (G 28)
- Purchased outright by Brazil, 1 December 1973
- Struck from the Naval Register, 1 December 1973
- Final Disposition, Garcia D'Avilla was sold for scrapping in 1990 by Brazil