Category:LST-509 Bulloch County (ship, 1944)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Built by: the Jeffersonville Boat & Machine Co., at Jeffersonville, IN.
- Laid down: 7 October 1943
- Launched: 23 November 1943
- Commissioned: 20 January 1944
- Decommissioned: 1947 for lay up in the Atlantic Reserve Fleet, Green Cove Springs, FL.
- Recommissioned: 20 October 1950
- Named: USS Bulloch County (LST-509), 1 July 1955
- Decommissioned, 8 April 1970
- Leased to the Republic of Vietnam under the Security Assistance Program, renamed RVNS Qui Nhon (HQ-504)
Media in category "LST-509 Bulloch County (ship, 1944)"
This category contains only the following file.