Category:LST-822 (ship, 1944)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- USS LST-822
- Laid down, 20 September 1944, at Missouri Valley Bridge and Iron Co., Evansville, IN.
- Launched, 1 November 1944
- Commissioned , 14 November 1944, at New Orleans, LA.
- Decommissioned, 27 July 1946 at Portland, OR. Laid up in the Pacific Reserve Fleet, Columbia River Group, 10 August 1946
- Recommissioned, 23 November 1950, at Bremerton
- Decommissioned, 21 February 1955
- Placed in service with the Military Sea Transportation Service (MSTS) in March 1955
- Named USNS HARRIS COUNTY (T-LST-822), 1 July 1955
- Placed out of service, date unknown
- Struck from the Naval Register, date unknown
- Sold to the Republic of the Philippines, 13 September 1976, renamed BRP AURORA (LT-508)
- Final Disposition, fate unknown