From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
There are several communes and geographical features in France that bear the name La Madeleine:
Old French communes
- La Madeleine, an old commune that is now a part of Nice in the Alpes-Maritimes département
- La Madeleine, an old commune that is now a part of Faycelles in the Lot département
- La Madeleine, an old commune that is now a part of Guérande in the Loire-Atlantique département
- La Madeleine, an old commune that is now a part of Laneuville-devant-Nancy in the Meurthe-et-Moselle département
- La Madeleine-de-Nonancourt, in the Eure département
- La Madeleine-de-Villefrouin, in the Loir-et-Cher département
- La Madeleine-Bouvet, in the Orne département
- La Madeleine-sur-Loing, in the Seine-et-Marne département
Several French churches are dedicated to Mary Magdalene:
- Église de la Madeleine, Paris.
- La Madeleine, a U.S.-based restaurant owned by Groupe Le Duff, headed by Louis Le Duff, founder of La Brioche Dorée, one of the largest bakery café chains in Europe
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/La Madeleine, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:La Madeleine and All pages with titles containing "Category:La Madeleine"