From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Čeština: Liboc, Praha
English: Liboc is a district in Prague, located northwest of city centre. It borders Ruzyně in the west, Nebušice in the north, Vokovice in the northeast and Veleslavín in the east. The Hvězda Park with a Renaissance star-shaped palace also belongs to cadastre of Liboc. Bílá Hora (part of Břevnov) and Petřiny (shared with Břevnov) are the adjacent areas in the south and southeast respectively.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Buildings in Liboc (8 C, 37 F)
- ► Cultural monuments in Liboc (11 C, 7 F)
- ► Divoká Šárka (bus stop) (8 F)
- ► Na Dědině (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Obora Hvězda (5 C, 1 P, 68 F)
- ► Přírodní park Šárka-Lysolaje (20 C, 38 F)
- ► Views of Liboc (9 F)
- ► Unidentified locations in Liboc (empty)