Category:Lion of Judah Monument

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Two statues of the Lion of Juddah Monuments were commissioned by Haïlé Sélassié the first unveiled in 1930 was taken to Rome as war booty, the second was commissioned from Maurice Calka and revealed in 1955. The first statue was finally returned to Ethiopia in 1960.

Subcategories

This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.