Category:Listed buildings in Angus
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Angus has 2145 listed buildings and statues.
Angus is sub-divided into 53 parishes, each listed building is recorded under the parish where it resides.
- 97 are Category A listed (the highest level)
- 1018 are Category B listed, and
- 1041 are Category C (formerly Category C(S)) listed.
- Brechin and Montrose have the most Category A listed buildings, with 12 buildings each.
- Montrose has the most Category B listed buildings, with 127.
- Montrose has the most Category C listed buildings, with 163.
- Montrose has the most listed buildings in total, with 302.
- Note 1: Two Category A listed buildings and several Category B and Category C listed buildings (all bridges) are also listed concurrently in the adjacent Aberdeenshire and Perth & Kinross council regions. Sources may exclude these buildings from given totals.
- Note 2: Listed buildings may concurrently feature on the Scheduled Ancient Monument Register, refer to this category for such items.
This category has the following 56 subcategories, out of 56 total.