From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Lothrop Mansion (also known as the Alvin Mason Lothrop House) located at 2001 Connecticut Avenue, N.W., in the Kalorama Triangle neighborhood of Washington, D.C. The Beaux-Arts home was designed by local architects Hornblower & Marshall in 1908 at a cost of $100,000. Alvin M. Lothrop and his business partner, Samuel W. Woodward, were founders of the now-defunct department store chain Woodward & Lothrop. The building now serves as offices for the Russian Trade Representative. The Lothrop Mansion is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is designated as a contributing property to the Kalorama Triangle Historic District.
Media in category "Lothrop Mansion"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.