Category:Louisa Craig (ship, 1876)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: The iron barque Louisa Craig was built as the Peru in 1876 for J.W.Robertson, esq. and others of Dundee by Messrs John Key & Sons, Abden Shipyard, Kinghorn (Scotland). She measured 183ft. in length, 30ft. beam, 710 GRT and 683 NRT. In 1922 she was sold as a coal hulk and towed to Lyttelton. After years as a coal hulk she was gradually cut down to the waterline for her iron, and then, in 1937, she was towed to Quail Island in Lyttelton Harbour and beached.[1].

names:

Media in category "Louisa Craig (ship, 1876)"

The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.