Category:Lufra (ship, 1870)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: The Lufra was a tree-masted full-rigged composite ship built 1870 by A. HALL & Co., Aberdeen, (Yard No 265) for W. Anderson & Co. 1874 she was sold to a Captain Alexander McGregor, of Hobart, Tasmania and was rerigged (to a barque?). 1898 sold to L. Castellano of Naples and renamed Letizia. She was scrapped in 1905.
Dimensions: length × beam × depth = 179.6 × 31.1 × 17.8 ft (54.7 × 9.5 × 5.4 m) and tonnage: 704 GRT.[1]

Names:

  • Lufra (1870–1898)
  • Letizia (1898–1905)

Media in category "Lufra (ship, 1870)"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.