From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Macedonia, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Macedonia and All pages with titles containing "Category:Macedonia"
- Category:Macedonia (region), a region of the Balkan peninsula which includes:
- Category:Republic of Macedonia, a current state, member of the United Nations since 8 April 1993 under the provisional reference "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia"
- Category:Macedonia (Greece) or known as Greek Macedonia or Aegean Macedonia, a region of Greece subdivided into three administrative districts:
- Category:Blagoevgrad Province, also known as "Pirin Macedonia" a region of Bulgaria
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Mountains of Macedonia (6 C, 12 F)