From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Mantua (disambiguation), Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Mantua (disambiguation) and All pages with titles containing "Category:Mantua (disambiguation)"
Mantua may refer to:
- See also: Places called Mantua.
- Mantua (Mantova), a city in Lombardy, seat of the homnym province
- Province of Mantua, a province of Lombardy
- Mantua, Cuba, a town in Pinar del Río Province
- United States
- Mantua, Ohio, a village in Portage County, Ohio
- Mantua, Philadelphia, a neighborhood of the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Mantua, Utah, a town in Box Elder County, Utah
- Mantua, Virginia, a CDP in Fairfax County, Virginia
- Mantua Township, New Jersey, a township in Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Mantua (clothing), an article of women's clothing worn in the late 17th century and 18th century