Category:Maps showing history of the Late Middle Ages
- other Main Articles: Late Middle Ages
- See also: High Middle Ages, Early Middle Ages and Atlas of the Middle Ages
The purpose of this category is to provide narrower grouping of events, personages, and places into their more specific traditional third division of the overall Middle Ages. Some entities will necessarily span more than one of these categories.
Roughly spans the years: 1300 AD–1520 AD; (From about 1308 - Avignon Papacy established, which splits and weakens the Catholic church, to 1492 with Columbus discovering a New World and to the nascent Reformation when Martin Luther nails his 95 theses to the door)
- Category:Maps showing the history of the Middle Ages and
- Category:Maps showing history of the Early Middle Ages
- Category:Maps showing history of the High Middle Ages
- Category:Maps showing history of the Late Middle Ages
- Category:Maps of the history of Europe, Category:History of the Middle East and Category:Maps of the history of Asia, Category:Maps of the history of Africa for following modern era in that region
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Maps showing history of the Late Middle Ages"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.
- 1390 Italien colonies.png
- 1Jagiellon countries 1...
- Charles I and V empire...
- Eastern Europe around...
- Europa 1400.jpg
- Europa 1477.JPG
- Europa 1519.JPG
- Europe in 1470.PNG
- Europein Trade 1328.png
- Jagiellon countries 14...
- Late Medieval Trade Ro...
- Princedom of Albania.JPG