Category:Maria Beatrice d'Este, Duchess of Massa
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Maria Beatrice d’Este (7 April 1750 – 14 November 1829) was heiress of Modena and Reggio and Duchess of Massa and Carrara from 1790 until 1797 and from 1816 until her death in 1829. Empress Empress Maria Theresa arranged a marriage between Maria Beatrice and her fourth son Archduke Ferdinand to expand Austrian influence in Italy.
Ferdinand and Maria Beatrice Ricciarda had nine children:
- Josef Franz (1772-1772)
- Maria Theresa of Austria-Este (1773–1832), married Victor Emanuel I, King of Sardinia
- Josepha of Austria-Este (1775–1777)
- Maria Leopoldine of Austria-Este (1776–1848), married Karl Theodor, Elector of Bavaria
- Francis IV, Duke of Modena (1779–1846), next Duke of Modena, married Princess Maria Beatrice of Savoy
- Ferdinand Karl Joseph of Austria-Este (1781–1850), Commander-in-Chief of the Austrian army during the Napoleonic Wars
- Maximilian Joseph of Austria-Este (1782–1863), Grand Master of the Teutonic Knights
- Maria Antonia of Austria-Este (1784–1786)
- Karl Ambrosius of Austria-Este (2 Nov 1785-2 Sept 1809). Archbishop of Esztergom, Primate of Hungary
- Maria Ludovika of Austria-Este (1787–1816), married her first cousin Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor, King of Hungary and Bohemia]]
Media in category "Maria Beatrice d'Este, Duchess of Massa"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Maria Beatrice d'Este...
- Marie-Béatrice d'Este...
- Prinzessin Maria Beatr...
- Ferdinand of Habsburg...
- Drawing of Maria Beatr...
- Carrara, Piazza Alberi...
- Carrara-piazza Alberic...
- Franz anton widman, ar...
- Maria Beatrice Ricciar...