Category:Maull and Fox

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Maull and Fox photographers was a partnership of Henry Maul(1832-1907) and John Fox (1832 - 1907), and it lasted from 1879 to 1885. The studio continued under the original name by others and moved to 200 Gray's Inn Road. It was officially closed on October 26 1928 and the final creditors' meeting was held on November 30 1928. The firm was taken over by the Graphic Photo Union, which in turn was taken over by Kemsley Newspapers.

Media in category "Maull and Fox"

The following 53 files are in this category, out of 53 total.