From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number 2240 in the Canadian Register of Historic Places.|
English: Built c. 1808, the McGregor-Cowan House is a 2-1/2 storey Georgian-style timber dwelling prominently sited in the historic former town of Sandwich, now part of west Windsor. It is recognized for its heritage value by City of Windsor Bylaw 5814, 1977.
Media in category "McGregor-Cowan House"
This category contains only the following file.
- McGregor-Cowan House.jpg