Category:McKenzie & Willis Store

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The McKenzie & Willis Store is located on the corner of Tuam and High Streets. It was erected as an addition to the earlier A.J. White Store, was designed by the England Brothers and opened in 1910. It is registered as a Category II heritage building with the NZHPT, with the registration number 1909.