From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Minas, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Minas and All pages with titles containing "Category:Minas"
- San Carlos Minas, a municipality in the Province of Córdoba
- For the municipalities with the suffix "de Minas", see Municipalities in Minas Gerais.
- Minas Basin, an inlet of the Bay of Fundy in Nova Scotia
- Minas, a municipality in the Province of Camagüey
- Minas de Matahambre, a municipality in the Province of Pinar del Río
- Cerro de las Minas, an archaeological sites in Oaxaca
- Las Minas, a district of Herrera Province
- Minas de Riotinto, a municipality in Huelva Province, Andalusia
- Minas, the capital city of Lavalleja Department
- Minas de Corrales, a municipality of Rivera Department
- For mines in Portuguese and Spanish-speaking conutries, suddenly named "minas", see Category:Mines by country.
- Minas da Bejanca, in the municipality of Vouzela, Centro Region, Portugal
- Minas do Lousal, in the municipality of Grândola, Lisboa Region, Portugal
- Minas de Paredes, in the municipality of Bragança, Norte Region, Portugal
- Minas de Rodalquilar, in the municipality of Níjar, Andalusia, Spain
- Saint Menas (or Minas, 285-c. 309), Egyptian Christian saint
- Agios Minas, a Church in Heraklion, Greece
- Minas de São Domingos, a Church in Mértola, Portugal
- Minas Geraes, Brazilian battleship built in 1910
- Mina, a neighbourhood of Mecca, Saudi Arabia, and Shia Holy Place
- All pages with titles containing "Minas"